Clover Springs Farm dates back to the 1800’s.


Ragged Hill Road was known as the Ware to West Brookfield Highway and originally went all the way from Route 32 to the Congregational Church in the center of West Brookfield. School House #4 was located a few hundred feet from the farm and the building is still erect today. Several owners such as the Adams, Beauregard, Jackson, Kibbe and Johnson family have called this beautiful farm home.

Over the years, the various owners engaged in several farming enterprises including maple sugaring, hay production, fruit orchards and dairy production. In 1988 the farm was purchased by the Johnson family and managed by Lawrence Johnson. Mr. Johnson passed away in 2007 and the family continues to rejuvenate the farm to continue his vision of a sustainable farm offering fresh local produce and grass fed cattle.